4/293 Guildford Road, Maylands WA
Residential property for Lease
Near New 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, Apartment with Large 16sqm Balcony
This quality apartment is located in one of Perth’s best ‘hot spots’ with a popular cafe precinct, great parks, recreational centre and golf course all located by the tranquillity of the Swan River, this location ensures great Perth inner-suburb living.
The residential side of the complex is nestled back from Guildford Road towards Charles Street and is tightly secured at the back of the complex by a remote vehicle gate, keyed pedestrian gates and swipe lift access.
This unfurnished two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is on the first floor and comes with one covered car bay. It is perfectly presented with tiled flooring to the living areas, quality carpet to the bedrooms and built in robes to both rooms.
The kitchen is fitted with engineered stone bench tops, glass splashback and ceramic glass cooktop. There is a double stainless steel sink, recess for dishwasher and a tap installed for you to plumb in your fridge. The laundry is fitted with a dryer and the bathrooms are equipped with quality finishes.
Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area, security intercom to greet your guests and a spacious balcony for entertaining. Sit back, relax and enjoy the peace and serenity from the balcony. Be quick these won’t last long!
You’ll love the following features:
• Secure boutique complex with elevator
• Exquisite kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back and stainless-steel appliances
• Spacious open plan living areas
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes
• Two deluxe bathrooms
• Laundry is equipped with a dryer
• Quality tiles throughout living areas
• Quality finishes throughout
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large 16sqm private balcony
• Undercover and fully secured car park with intercom
• Lockable storage room
• Conveniently located close to shops, schools & public transport
• Available now
Please contact Centrepoint Realty on 0433 135 758 to arrange an inspection.