36/11 Bennett Street, East Perth WA
Residential property for Lease
Floor area: 113sqm
LUXURY 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM FULLY FUNISHED & EQUIPPED APRTMENT WITH CITY VIEWS
Located in the beautiful Absolute Apartments featuring Rooftop Resort Facilities:
18m Lap pool, gym, spa, sauna, BBQ, resident’s lounge and kitchen area. T
Conveniently located, you can walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, Langley Park, Royal Perth Hospital and WACA cricket ground
to name a few. Absolute Apartments is positioned in Perth’s free transit zone making it easy to jump on a CAT or Trans Perth bus
to the CBD, West Perth and Northbridge.
When you need to relax, just a short stroll to the stunning Swan River and foreshore which offers a wide range of social,
cultural and recreational opportunities.
Apartment features include:
• Located on the sixth floor
• Luxuriously appointed fully furnished & equipped two bedroom apartment
• Two deluxe bathrooms with floor to ceiling marble tiles and stone bench tops
• Ensuite bathroom equipped with spa
• Huge open plan living areas
• Well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashback and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Spacious balcony with city views
• Integrated smart wiring throughout including CAT 5, date & television outlets, Foxtel ready.
• Security building with secure under ground car bay
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Audio/visual intercom
• Lockable storage room
• Available 3rd February 2020
Rooftop Resort Style Facilities:
• 18m lap pool
• 8 seater spa
• Fully equipped gym
• Residents lounge with pool table
• Kitchen/dining facilities
• Large sauna
• Outdoor terrace area with BBQ facilities.
This fully furnished and equipped two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with one underground car bay, won’t last long.
Please contact Centrepoint Realty 0433 135 758 to book a private viewing of this beautiful apartment.
“For quality and professional property management from a company that genuinely cares for your property and listens and delivers to your needs please contact Valerie for a free market appraisal on 0433 135 758.”